Famous actor Eddie Murphy has sold his mountaintop mansion from Sacramento for $6.1 million back in 2007 and this marvelous piece of architecture that belongs to real estate investor Patrick K. Willis is now again on the market for $12 million. The estate rests on a 2.5 acre property and offers all the facilities one will need for living in luxury, elegance and comfort. The main house features 12,000 square feet of living spaces and there’s also a 5,200 square feet guest house.
The fabulous estate offers 10 bedrooms, 14 bathrooms, 4 wet bars, a gourmet kitchen, a gym, a sauna, a 12 seat screening room and lots of other amenities on the outside, such as an infinity swimming pool, a tennis court, a basketball one also, waterfalls, gazebos and some astounding views of the gorgeous surroundings. Basically, this mansion covers everything you would desire for having a permanent state of relaxation and well-being. Got $12 million ? Go for it!
You can also read:
- Adriana Lima Is Selling Her New York Apartment For $5.5 Million
- Mike D Has A Home In Brooklyn That Suits His Personality
- Goldie Hawn And Kurt Russell’s Malibu Residence Sold For $9.5 Million
- Tim McGraw And Faith Hill Sell A Large Parcel With Four Residences For $20 Million
- Drew Barrymore’s Duplex At 830 Park Avenue In New York City