Famous rapper (and also actor) Ludacris has recently purchased a 6000 square feet luxurious residence situated in the Hollywood Hills. The new home pulled $4.8 million from his pockets, but that’s a fair deal, considering the great location and what it has to offer. Ludacris (or Chris Bridges) must have some fine tastes, as this residence surely reflects nothing but that. Its outside is defined by clean, straight lines and doesn’t step out of the crowd with a bold design or anything like that. The inside breathes style and elegance, having some spacious living places that impress with their attractive appearance, inviting you to sit down, relax and admire the beautiful interior fittings and furnishings. The residence holds five bedrooms, five bathrooms, a bar, home theater, a wine cellar and more On the outside, the relaxation experience is enhanced by an infinity pool and a chic terrace. The panoramic views are gorgeous.
You can also read:
- Check Out Drake’s New $65 Million Beverly Hills Mansion
- Check out Ariana Grande’s Former $14 Million Mansion
- Check Out This $28 Million Trousdale Estates House
- The 20 Oldest Cities in the United States
- 17 Stunning Romantic Places You’ll Fall In Love With