KitchenAid is undoubtedly one of the most popular and most trusted refrigerator brands in the world right now. The company, which has been in existence for more than one hundred years, has a rich history of cooking appliances. Their products are famous for their elegant a la mode looks, plus they are affordable and come with, course, birth colors. KitchenAid has, especially over the last couple of years, proliferated its model-making capacity. This means that it has been able to make sure that everyone has a chance to get what they are looking for. That being said, the presence of a myriad of models makes it a bit of an arduous task to try and identify the best KitchenAid fridge for you and your kitchen. Worry not, though, because we have taken the initiative to identify five of the best KitchenAid models in the market right now. Having narrowed the list down to the models that stand at the apogee, we aim to make the work of finding one that fits your needs a bit less hectic.
5. The KitchenAid 30 cu. ft. built-in side by side
This appliance is the quintessence of exquisite kitchen appliances. It comes with so much space that you will be able to store both your frozen and fresh foods without much fuss. Moreover, it has a very attractive design and one that you can integrate into almost any kitchen.
- The pros – It is enormous in a good way. This gives you ample interior space. The fridge is streamlined and contemporary and thus can be integrated into any modern home or custom kitchen. It comes with a built-in quality filtration system and automatic icemaker. The glass shelves are configured for optimum organization, and they are spill-resistant. The fridge is available in panel, stainless, or black.
- The cons – The only downside with this particular fridge is that it falls at the upper end of the price spectrum.
4. The KitchenAid 25.8 cu. ft. French door
Some have argued that this one is the best of the bunch, but it is up to you to decide. It is a roomy fridge that has some exciting features.
- The pros – According to Spencers TV, this is a large refrigerator when it comes to internal size. It has a five-door configuration that makes storing frozen and fresh food in an organized manner so easy. It also comes with a herd storage compartment, so you can keep all your fresh herbs safe and sound. As is standard, it has an on-doo water dispenser that measures output in ounces. You can get it either in stainless or in black.
- The cons – Some owners have complained about issues arising from the ice maker. Additionally, it has been said that some of the interior pieces are flimsy and thus prone to break. Another complaint is that the water filter is prone to developing springing leaks.
3. The KitchenAid 20 cu. ft. French door
This particular one is best when you are working on a budget. It is a nice, spacious appliance with a modernistic look and can fit into tiny spaces. It does fall on the lower end of the price spectrum regarding the appliances made by KitchenAid, which is a good thing.
- Its merits – It comes with a smudge-proof finish, which is handy if you have kids. The French door makes it possible for wide item storage. Additionally, its countertop allows for walking space in the kitchen. It comes with an in-freeze ice maker, an interior filtered water dispenser, and glass shelves. The fridge is available in black, white, or stainless.
- Demerits – It has a smaller capacity compared to other models in this list and in the KitchenAid line. It has no exterior water dispenser, which has become the standard.
2. The KitchenAid 29.5 cu. ft. Black Stainless
This refrigerator is a huge luxurious beauty that comes as either black stainless to stainless, according to Don’t Waste Your Money. Ergo, it is easy to see why it is the perfect choice for custom kitchens and contemporary homes.
- The merits – It has a huge capacity, and its exterior water dispenser measures the water in ounces. It also has an automatic icemaker, and its filtration system is excellent. The fruit and vegetable drawers are of a nice size. The overall design of this particular appliance is amazing, and it can complement any style or color palette you have in the kitchen.
- The demerits – It is very wide, some 48 inches wide. Thus, you have to make sure that you have sufficient space to take it home with you. Although very rarely, the ice maker has been said to malfunction. As with any stylistic and large fridge of its caliber, this appliance is expensive.
1. The KitchenAid 26.8 cu. ft. French Door
It is one of these refrigerators that is perfect no matter where you place it. Simply put, it is a premium refrigerator that comes with a generous capacity, and thus, you will be able to store virtually anything. The sleek look brought forth, especially with the French door, is the icing on this delicious cake.
- Its advantages – The KitchenAid 26.8 cu. ft. French Door comes with excellent storage space. Storage space, especially in a refrigerator, is useless unless it is properly partitioned, and KitchenAid has gone out of its way to make sure that the partitioning on this particular appliance is the best in the business, according to Best Reviews. Thus, you will be able to store all your vegetables, fruits, meat, et cetera without having to worry too much about anything. The handy pull-out tray is especially great for chilling food that is already in platters and plates. It has nice on-door water and ice dispenser. With it, you are spoilt for choice, as it comes with the option of choosing between black and white, whichever color best fits your kitchen color palette.
- The cons – There have been a couple of cases where users complain that the ice dispenser has quit working after months. With the warranty that it comes with, though, you can be assured that the issue, if it arises, will be fixed promptly. Note that the taste differs and you may find number five in the list is your best. When buying a refrigerator, it is advisable to consider them all and choose the one that best suits your needs and budget.