A house from London which was originally built in 1870 has been refurbished by the team from Giles Pike Architects in 2011 and received, among other refurbishments, a double height extension that leads to the courtyard. The project is known as Kempson Road.
The glass extension features a steel balcony and staircase and creates a connection between the kitchen, living and dining room on the upper ground floor. It reaches the lower ground floor and offers access to an entertainment room (media and games). The residence offers, besides the aforementioned living spaces, four bedrooms, a guest suite, two bathrooms and the master bedroom, which features its private bathroom and a walk in wardrobe. The interiors are enhanced by natural light and feature a pretty combination between classy and modern elements.